I was hoping to get the book to the editor before leaving on the D’ALBORA ACTION PROJECT: AUS 360, however I just completely ran out of time.......again.

When I initially offered the pre orders for sale I genuinely thought she could write it in 3 months.  This has proven not to be the case, although it is very nearly finished.  I just want to go over it to make sure it is perfect before sending it to the editor.

So, the truth is, there will still be more time to wait. I will not be able to get back to it until I get back from this trip. I do plan to have it with the editor ASAP after that and hopefully have it printed early next year.